MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions and feedback

2 posters

Go down

Suggestions and feedback Empty Suggestions and feedback

Post  Skyfucker Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:50 am

First of all I want to say that I really enjoy the server, and I'm happy to meet challenging opponents there. However, I am concerned about the talk of downsizing the assortment in the rpg menu.

I would like to propose a few suggestions to add on to the rpg menu.

1. Extra Health.
Maximum 10 levels, with 10hp per level. That gives you a maximum of 200hp. Not too much, not too little. It should maybe start at 15 credits, and go up 10 for each level from there, so it would be expensive to have more than 150 hp.

2. Extra damage.
Maximum 5 levels, 5 or 10% extra damage per level. This should also not be cheap.

3. Vampire.
Maximum 10 levels, with a certain percentage of damage dealt added on to your health. Never above your own max health though. This aswell should be expensive.

{EDIT}
4. Starting bonus credits.
To make it more comfortable for new players, and to ease the gap between high and low level, newbies at the server should get a credit amount to start with, say 50/75/100

I will maybe add on some more suggestions if I come up with some more.

I look forward to read your opinions on my suggestions.

Last edited by Skyfucker on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Suggestions and feedback Empty Re: Suggestions and feedback

Post  1000mAh Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 am

I think if we add Extra health and Extra damage the highleveled players will be to overpowered, specially if they get vampire aswell! But I miss Vampire too Smile

1000mAh
Server Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfucker Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:27 am

5 % extra health would also be a choice, with maximum 150. Of course a little less credits to start with too.

Longjump, Regen Health, Regen Armor, Frost and Fire also separates the big level players from the small level players.

Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down