MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, this is me.

+2
iMagnez ;)
Skyfucker
6 posters

Go down

So, this is me. Empty So, this is me.

Post  Skyfucker Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:51 am

My name is Stian, and I am a Norwegian boat engine mechanic. I play CS:S 2-6 hours after work every day, and about the same amount in the weekend.

I like beer and whisky, of course not too often, I'm not excactly an alcoholic lol. Friday and Saturday I use to get drunk, while Thursday OR Sunday I have 1 or 2 beers.

I sure hope you all appreciate the info I'm giving you.

I'm a big fan of music. By music I mean REAL music, played with real instruments and real vocals, not the crappy pc music. Today you dont have to be a musician to make music and sell tickets and records. You only have to know how to use a F**KIN computer.

The music I like the most is from the late 70's, and the whole 80's. Especially the rock / metal genres.

I have 1 son, and I'll have another son in about 8 weeks. I have kind of a far right political view, and I am not gay. I respect gay's right to live, but thats where it ends for me.

I dont know what more to say, I'm told to tell about myself, and I did now. I hope someone reads it and write about themselves too. Anything else you want to know, ASK.

LS, Stian
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

So, this is me. Empty Re: So, this is me.

Post  iMagnez ;) Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am

Nice to know Wink
What instruments do u play? Very Happy Personally i only do Drum-kit and piano Razz
iMagnez ;)
iMagnez ;)
Admin

https://majo-gaming.forumpolish.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelMyPain Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 am

First I have to say, i don´t know how to make an own topic because i´m a little bit silly!

Ghehe nice to meet you to stian !
My name is Jeffrey i am Admin ingame MaJo#Gaming Called (FeelMyPain)

I like drinking beer aswell but not to much!!
(little bad english but just still learning from school and other ppl ^^.)

I love to party and to out with some friends and have a lot of fun.
I like to game aswell and i always try to be verry nice to ppl..
Respect me and you will get my respect back!!

I am still learning on school last year i have my exam in 4 weeks so hard learning for me
Later i will get a job as Painter (Paint buildings doors walls ect.)

I hope i won't disapoint you guys about my activety and my maner to do my Admin stuff.. (as i told i am not good english!Very Happy)

This was me Jeffrey (Admin MaJo#Gaming FeelMyPain)

PS. (Sorry For Party Rockin) !

@@@Post a new topic for your own "Hello" Razz - Magnez
FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanfst3rn Galactica Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 am

Skyfucker wrote:

I'm a big fan of music. By music I mean REAL music, played with real instruments and real vocals, not the crappy pc music. Today you dont have to be a musician to make music and sell tickets and records. You only have to know how to use a F**KIN computer.

This is simply not true, sorry.

I´m producing music with my PC and I´m also able to play piano and cello ( haha it´s fuckin true Very Happy)
and I have to say that producing music with a PC is the most creative way I´ve ever done it.
Of course there are also some fools, but you always have them everywhere.
You say for producing electronic music you just have to know how to use a "fuckin" PC (which is not true btw.), but for producing "real" music you just have to know how to use a "fuckin" instrument.

I always meet people with your opinion and that´s why write such a long response.

A nice example is "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple, try to play it on guitar, you might need an hour an you´re able.
Now try to get the same sound on a PC, good luck. Wink

And why?
Because "how to use a fuckin PC" is fuckin hard to learn.

Please don´t take that personal, I respect your opinion.
It´s for all further people who maybe think also like you.
Smile

Greets,
Hanf

Hanfst3rn Galactica
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfucker Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 am

iMagnez Wink wrote:Nice to know Wink
What instruments do u play? Very Happy Personally i only do Drum-kit and piano Razz

I play the guitar, I have only been playing for a year, so I'm not that good at it yet. I'm learning by doing, and of course, I try to copy some great guitar solos and intros. My goal is to be able to play Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird. I have been watching some guys nail that song on youtube, and I want to be as skilled as them.

Hanfst3rn Galactica wrote:

This is simply not true, sorry.

I´m producing music with my PC and I´m also able to play piano and cello ( haha it´s fuckin true Very Happy)
and I have to say that producing music with a PC is the most creative way I´ve ever done it.
Of course there are also some fools, but you always have them everywhere.
You say for producing electronic music you just have to know how to use a "fuckin" PC (which is not true btw.), but for producing "real" music you just have to know how to use a "fuckin" instrument.

I always meet people with your opinion and that´s why write such a long response.

A nice example is "Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple, try to play it on guitar, you might need an hour an you´re able.
Now try to get the same sound on a PC, good luck. Wink

And why?
Because "how to use a fuckin PC" is fuckin hard to learn.

Please don´t take that personal, I respect your opinion.
It´s for all further people who maybe think also like you.
Smile

Greets,
Hanf

I may have expressed myself in a wrong way. I'm generally talking about those sell-outs at The Voice and other music channels. I really liked listening to Eminem, as an example. He decided to sell out to the new wave of youth music, by going more pop-rap. He was a mastermind when he was young and angry, now he is just another one in the crowd of people making shit to sell to people who hasnt developed their hearing senses properly.

Another example, which may make me a hypocrite right now is: I really like Infected Mushrooms. As you stated, creativity is key here. Infected Mushrooms make digital music, and blend it with el-guitar and drums. They are making psychedelic electronica, and I cant help myself for loving it. The creativity used there is some of the best I've heard.

On the other hand, this new wave of dubstep (and mashups and all that), is a poorly attempt of making a new age psychedelic music. It can be catchy, but it is not healthy to listen to it all day long.

After all, music can be healing and comforting, if its done right.
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathebic Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I have listened to some of the stuff Hanfestern have made and i really enjoyed it Razz
Mathebic
Mathebic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  strikerromanov Tue May 15, 2012 1:21 am

here we go metal and rock ftw ;D and dubstep and d&b more Razz
strikerromanov
strikerromanov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum