MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guitar Hero

3 posters

Go down

Guitar Hero Empty Guitar Hero

Post  Skyfucker Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:50 am

I got to say that I LOVE Guitar Hero. As I play guitar myself, I think its relaxing and fun to play GH, espescially if I'm stuck on a song on the real guitar.

As I stated earlier, my goal is to beat Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird.

I beat it easily on GH II, Hard and Expert. But on the guitar its different. I'd say that it is harder than counting to 1 million in a minute. They say practice comes before victory, or something like that... -I hope that is true, that the victory will come after all the practice.

I got GH II, GH III, GH Aerosmith(that one sucks), and GH World Tour. (I'm playing on the PS 2 btw. I dont believe in having the newest console, as long as I have a good PC.)

I also have a game on my PC called Jam Guru. I simply connect my guitar to the PC, and I can play the songs with my guitar, just like Guitar Hero, only its much harder...

Does anyone of you guys play GH?

LukeS
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Empty Re: Guitar Hero

Post  LadyDaphne Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 pm

i sure do play GH... and there is a reason you a struggling with free bird... the solo at the end is a dual guitar duel, mean to be played on two guitars... people who try it on one guitar, never get it sounding right.. good luck to you though

LadyDaphne

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfucker Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

LadyDaphne wrote:i sure do play GH... and there is a reason you a struggling with free bird... the solo at the end is a dual guitar duel, mean to be played on two guitars... people who try it on one guitar, never get it sounding right.. good luck to you though

Hahaha Laughing

That explains it all. I KNEW it was impossible on a guitar Razz I have tried many of the different chapters of the ending solo, and I dont get any of them to sound right. Why am I so stupid not to realize that it was 2 guitars? confused

EDIT: I just noticed there is a 3rd guitar in play too, doing the background?
ow is Jessica by The Allman Brothers then? 1 or more guitars?
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyDaphne Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 am

Free bird is two leads and 1 rhythm, but the rhythm is the same for the entire song.

jessica is strangely one guitar, though it sounds like its on two

if you want a challenge... try Green Grass and High Tides... that is a 3 guitar solo XD

LadyDaphne

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathebic Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 am

I do play guitar hero, Metallica ofc Razz and want a guitar irl too Razz
Mathebic
Mathebic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content