MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1

4 posters

Go down

Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1  Empty Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1

Post  Monoriss Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 am

Okay so i want to congratulate you for your new forum which is very good !
Now lets get on with the suggestions i have
I want to thank first to iMagnez and all other Admins for taking my advice for reducing the { Longjump } skill

First suggestion is some sort of a " Trail Mod " i guess that it is not going to be very good for other players since they don't want to be traced around when they find a hidden spot... But they can turn it off and on whenever they can i'm going to be nonstop with this trail since i don't care if i get traced and punched in the lungs with a knife.. Very Happy

Second suggestion Reducing some skills
This is mainly about the Fire/Frost pistols they are cool i appreciate them very much but their level of raising up is too high kinda gets messy sometime i got shot from the opponent and then i stay for 6-7 seconds floating in the winds like i have been smoking weed all day Very Happy
Now i think reducing them from [10] to [4] will be great not very big level but still ! Slowing for a second will be a great advantage of your side 6 seconds is waaaaay to huge advantage... Personally gets me annoyed most of the time Very Happy
The other thing about the Frost/Fire pistols is " i don't know how they work so i'm just going to guess here " The fire pistol slow removed and added a extra dot " Damage Over Time " Effect for 2/3 seconds will be nice combined with the Frost pistol as we all know that it slows the opponent i personally think that if you make that change for the Fire pistol will be great ! I'm talking about dot for 3/4 seconds that does 3/4 damage on the opponent for 1/2proc's " "procedure" - triggered under particular circumstances. "

That is all from me if something else comes up in my mind i will tell you
Reply if you think to make those suggestions reality Smile

Monoriss

Back to top Go down

Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1  Empty Re: Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1

Post  Hanfst3rn Galactica Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 am

You Sir are a roman author?

Nah just kidding, well done. Wink

First:

I think they´re pretty annoying, but there are different opinions...
A point which we´ll think and talk about.

Second:

I think the longjump is still not at a perfect value.
Max. time was 3 seconds, but because u´re not the only one who is complaining i reduced it to 1.5.
Your Suggestion about editing is nice but poorly not possible.

Just if you're an oldfag:
We´re expanding soon but pssst! Wink
So we´re thinking about installing the real first RPG-Mod, after all i would say the old one was more balanced.
But that´s not offical!

kthxbye,
Hanfstern

Hanfst3rn Galactica
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  iMagnez ;) Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:50 am

I completely agree with you on the frost pistol, although not sure about fire pistol, some people say its overpowered but I just dont use it.
Also trail, some people have a weak computer, so trail's would make it worser (lower fps = lagg ) , on the other hand there could be two options:

Toggle on/off trail for you (So other people can see or not)
Toggle on/off the visibilty of all the trails (Whether you would like to make other players trails visible only for yourself pirat )

Thanks Wink
iMagnez ;)
iMagnez ;)
Admin

https://majo-gaming.forumpolish.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanfst3rn Galactica Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:21 am

Well, it´s not that easy to code a trial plugin, i think there are more important things. Wink

Is firepistol now better?

Hanf

Hanfst3rn Galactica
Founder

Back to top Go down

Monoriss's Suggestion Threads #1  Empty Fire and Frost removal

Post  Skyfucker Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 am

It is an rpg server, and I enjoy it more than other servers because it is rpg. You can buy upgrades to benefit from in combat. I personally think that the LOWEST amount of levels for Fire and Frost should be 5.

I also believe that downsizing the upgrades to buy with credits will make people bored, and jump to another RPG server with more upgrades Exclamation
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum