MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me :P

3 posters

Go down

About me :P Empty About me :P

Post  Mathebic Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello my name is Mathias also known as Arkalizm or Roxuz ingame, i come from Norway just like skyfucker and im a 14 years old boy. I mostly spend my time at my computer, when i mostly play on my pc i play games like CSS, WoW, Minecraft and more. i have 2 cats right now and their names is Timini (Weird i know) and .Com(The name is actually .com) when im not playing on my pc i mostly are with friends, do homework or just relaxing. i listen to several types of music, some of them is Hardstyle, Dubstep and more Razz. Some of the artists i listen to is Headhunterz, D-Block & S-Te-Fan and ofcourse Metallica, Queen and avenged sevenfold. i currently own a computer wich is worth 17000Kr (around 3000$) i also like to build pc's, fix pc's and stuff like that.

Regards Mathias
Mathebic
Mathebic
Admin

Back to top Go down

About me :P Empty Re: About me :P

Post  iMagnez ;) Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 am

Mathebic wrote:Hello my name is Mathias also known as Arkalizm or Roxuz ingame, i come from Norway just like skyfucker and im a 14 years old boy. I mostly spend my time at my computer, when i mostly play on my pc i play games like CSS, WoW, Minecraft and more. i have 2 cats right now and their names is Timini (Weird i know) and .Com(The name is actually .com) when im not playing on my pc i mostly are with friends, do homework or just relaxing. i listen to several types of music, some of them is Hardstyle, Dubstep and more Razz. Some of the artists i listen to is Headhunterz, D-Block & S-Te-Fan and ofcourse Metallica, Queen and avenged sevenfold. i currently own a computer wich is worth 17000Kr (around 3000$) i also like to build pc's, fix pc's and stuff like that.

Regards Mathias

Hoho! Very Happy
We got some common intrests and similarities Very Happy I also have two cats, i also listen to Dubstep, and i also own a $3000 computer :DD (1800 pounds)
Nice to know, have a great time on MaJo Wink
iMagnez ;)
iMagnez ;)
Admin

https://majo-gaming.forumpolish.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathebic Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 am

Thats nice, MaJo is a nice server tho, and i will always play if i can Razz
Mathebic
Mathebic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelMyPain Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 am

Buh buh SEE DUTCH HARDSTYLE DJ'S ARE THE BEST !! HARDSTYLE FOR LIFE YEAH !! Very Happy

(sorry for party rockn) FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

About me :P Empty Hardstyle <3

Post  Mathebic Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

Ye Hardstyle is the best Razz, What artists you listen to?
Mathebic
Mathebic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum