MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man.

5 posters

Go down

Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man. Empty Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man.

Post  LadyDaphne Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 am

My name, dear sirs and ma'am (read: feelmypain XD), is Stuart Alun Williams. I am a 23yo lazy ass from the small country of Wales, In the mighty Isles of Britannia.

My ID, which apparently is an oldfag one is, STEAM_0:0:31365860 and i go by the name Lady Daphne II, or if you cant find me there... ArchdukeAnnoying.

I would be a financial help, but as i have already discussed with you, greece and italy have a better economical climate than my bank account. So anything less than sending money by pidgeon, i cant help you yet

Why should I be an admin? good question. I should be one as I am frequently on when another admin isnt playing, or even logged into steam... i am a nice guy, i get on well with everyone.. ish.. if someone acts a cunt i treat em like one... i wont abuse powers but will tell em off...

I will help advertise the server on cs:s servers and other forums... and do recruitment drives and stuff...

i actually have an idea to get people to stay...

and i would say i was 50% sure on the admin mods... but what i dont know ill ask, or google/youtube/4chan XD

thanks for your time.

LadyDaphne

Back to top Go down

Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man. Empty Re: Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man.

Post  FeelMyPain Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:46 am

haha tahnk you for this message lady and thank you for apply as admin !! we arrnt searching for now. but when we get new servers will weel look ad it ^^. so keep being active and just hold on Very Happy
and Thanks for enjoining the MaJo#Gaming

Greatzzzzz FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man. Empty Re: Lady Daphne humbly requests an audience with Mr Boss Man.

Post  iMagnez ;) Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:01 am

I dont really mind you being in the admin team, but i also dont know how many spaces are left D:
So as feel said, more servers = more admins. Anyway, a Yes from me king

iMagnez ;)
iMagnez ;)
Admin

https://majo-gaming.forumpolish.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyfucker Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 am

I actually believe that there isnt quite enough admins for the Surf server. As LD said he is online at times where admins are not. I also have experienced that several times, that no admins are online when many people are playing on the server. This is not a commercial to accept any applications, just a kind note.
Skyfucker
Skyfucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Hanfst3rn Galactica Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

accepted

Hanfst3rn Galactica
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum