MaJo#Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply For Admin !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Apply For Admin !!!!! Empty Apply For Admin !!!!!

Post  Chris.Collins Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

Hi I am Wanting to become a admin for Majo Surf Server ! I'm going to show tell you about me and why i want to be a admin.

My Full name is Christian Alexander James Collins but you can just call me Chris Very Happy

I am 19 Years old

My Steam id is 'STEAM_0:0:52294814' Very Happy

I have a few ideas to improve server but that is up to you if you like them or not

I want to become a admin to stop noobs on the game such as people spawn killing over and over again

I will advertise this server to lots of people on different social networking sites such as : Facebook or Habbo.

I no a few bits about the admin commands such as the punishments like kicking and banning. I will use them sensibly to stop unappropriated people using bad language to much by muting them for a small time as a warning and if they carry it on i will extend the time and if they still don't stop i will tell them to senior admins.

I go on this server very often and i no two admins called 'Daphne' + 'Feelmypain' and they recommend me to be a admin.

I think i am quite good at the server as Well Razz

Server ip :84.200.37.186:27015 ,Just in case.

i speak smooth English as you probably no and i can speak Spanish smoothly and i am alright with french

I will be glad to donated to the server

Thank You !!!!!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris.Collins

Back to top Go down

Apply For Admin !!!!! Empty Re: Apply For Admin !!!!!

Post  FeelMyPain Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:18 am

Thank you for apply !! i will talk about it and for me you've got an good change to be an admin ! i will let you hear as fast as i can when you will become admin

In progress
FeelMyPain
FeelMyPain
Community Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyDaphne Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:49 am

YAAAY I'M KNOWN BY PEOPLES

seriously though feel... he has had multiple chances to spawnkill me and others and hasnt done so yet... he knows more about the commands than me and he is a fun guy to play with

plus i know who the hell he is...

who's perkele?

LadyDaphne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down